Our range of professional services includes the following.
- French polishing using traditional and modern methods
- Staining and colour matching of wooden surfaces
- Floor sanding, staining and sealing with oils and lacquers
- Refinishing of bar, cafe and restaurant tables, chairs and fittings in ultra-durable heat and spillage resistant lacquers
- Weather-resistant coatings to external and internal doors, windows and shopfronts
- Water damage repair and refinishing
- Architectural finishing to doors, staircases, panelling and cabinetry
- Antique and modern furniture restoration and renovation
- Office and boardroom furniture finishing
- Touching in of fine or deep scratches
- Removal of ‘cup rings’, cigarette burns and discolouration by sun
- Application of fire-resistant coatings
In transit damage repairs
We have contracts with leading door manufacturers and joinery companies to carry out repairs to doors that are damaged in transit or when being fitted. We can travel nationwide and offer an ongoing service.
Fire proofing services
We can expertly apply fire proofing and treatments such as Envirograf intumescent coatings for timber surfaces, doors and architectural finishes.
High performance floor treatments
We use Bona Traffic and Junkers high quality wood high performance finishes for high-traffic flooring areas. These deliver superior protection in less time, outperforming other finishes in terms of durability and speed (from application to fully dried and ready).
This is not an exhaustive list, we offer most polishing and wood treatment services and, despite our experience, we are highly competitive on price. We want you to be as pleased as we are with the end result so we go that little bit further to make sure you are impressed.
If you see something that is missing, give us a call or contact us here, we may still be able to help.